- Why isn't there a "Grub Hub" food delivery for cake? I would order a big piece of gluten free chocolate layer cake today to be delivered right to my door.
- For the first time ever my "home care" directions from my doctor says "drink caffeine and lay on your back." Well... if I MUST! Coffee in bed it is! There is an upside to a lumbar puncture after all! Who knew?
- Why doesn't the Disney Channel just endlessly play classic Disney movies? What a loss! I'd stream that.
- Dogs are a lot of work.
- Someone needs to invent a laundry hamper that's also a washer and dryer.
- Why aren't all washing machines located in the closet? Wouldn't that make life so much easier?!
- I think I'd like to have wings... and a tail. That'd be cool.
- I wish I had some cake.
- Rocks are cool. And shells. Neither require any kind of care. I like that.
- I don't have enough jewelry.
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
What's On My Mind
After the heaviness of the last few posts I thought I needed a bit of balance. So here's what's on my mind today (just in case you're curious.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Lady Fall
As an adult I've thought of summer as an evil beast to do battle with. A daemon of fire and unrelenting heat. Unlike sisters summer and ...
-
I've spent most of this weekend getting to know how to use my new electric wheelchair. I decided to name her Dori after the Greek sea ...
-
Tah Dah!!! All finished. The meningioma has been successfully removed. 3 days in the hospital and 8 hours later that little invasive sucker ...
-
Yesterday was a big day. My husband and I went out and bought my first Rollator. I named her "MEG." Me and Meg hanging out t...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.